Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PHEV BOX

3 partecipanti

:: TECNICA :: PHEV

Andare in basso

phev - PHEV BOX Empty PHEV BOX

Messaggio  Piovra Lun Set 26, 2016 10:01 am

buongiorno,
volevo sapere se qualcuno ha già istallato la PHEV BOX

www.vtechtuning.eu/phev-box.html

ed avere eventuali informazioni sul suo funzionamento.
Grazie D.
Piovra
Piovra

Numero di messaggi : 9
Localizzazione : Prevessin - Francia

Torna in alto Andare in basso

phev - PHEV BOX Empty .

Messaggio  ikoliper Gio Set 29, 2016 8:21 am

ho visto è interessante, ma il costo elevato, ne vale la pena secondo te?

ikoliper

Numero di messaggi : 4
Localizzazione : Milano

phev - PHEV BOX Empty Re: PHEV BOX

Messaggio  Piovra Gio Set 29, 2016 8:26 am

Il problema potrebbe essere solamente legato alla garanzia, purtroppo non sono riuscito ancora capire, in linea di principio non ci sono problemi dal momento che non c'è una vera modifica del mezzo.
Se il range viene effettivamente esteso 300E non sono poi cosi tanti.
ciao
Piovra
Piovra

Messaggio  Piovra Mar Nov 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Ho comprato la box ed effettivamente forza la modalità elettrica ed evita, quasi sempre, che il motore termico parta i modalità ECO con il clima acceso.
Finita l'autonomia delle batterie si comporta come in ECO tradizionale. Ancora non sono in grado di darvi un riscontro sull'aumento di autonomia, ma le partenze del termico si sono ridotte quasi a 0.

Posto una lettera che è stata pubblicata inizialmente sulla pagina norvegese e poi su
https://www.facebook.com/groups/outlanderphev/ per sollecitare Mitsubishi ad effettuare un aggiornamento software per implementare queste funzionalità sulle vecchie versioni, dato che è attivo sugli ultimi modelli 2016.

la lettera puo' essere trascritta utilizzando il bottone GENERAL CONTACT FORM su http://www.mitsubishi-motors-euro.com/

Dear Mitsubishi and the CEO/Managing director of Europe.
I am currently an owner of 2016 modell Outlander PHEV, and have a clear suggestion for Mitsubishi customer aftermarket service, with reference to Your Corporate Philosophy where you define Your customer-centric approach as to "...give the highest priority to earning the satisfaction of its customers, and by doing so, become a company that enjoys the trust and confidence of community at large. To that end, Mitsubishi Motors will strive its utmost to tackle environmental issues, raise the level of passenger and road safety and address other issues of concern to car owners and the general public." as well as "...Going the extra mile - Mitsubishi Motors will pay close attention even to the smallest details in the belief that this approach will lead customers to discover new value in their cars, giving them a richer and more rewarding motoring experience."
So to my suggestion: Currently you have added a pure EV-mode on the latest model for sale. This functionality clearly relate to both "tackle environmental issues" and "Going the extra mile" in your corporate philosophy and hence an important change that the model introduces. Very good!
The issue at hand is that the older models of PHEV, including the 2016 model, is without this new button and I would expect, by reading social networks as facebook and PHEV user-forums, that all PHEV owners would love to have this functionality. Since this functionality is purely a software related change, triggered by a new on-off button, it would be a rather small investment of Mitsubishi to update all PHEV models to include this functionality through using the "Eco"-button in the car. One press would give "Pure-EV" functionality, second press would give current "Eco" functionality", and third press would give "Normal" mode. Your customers would love you for offering this as a part of the annual service of the car, and would prove your dedication to your customers of this great product.
I would like to point out that the market offers such a change to the 2014-2016 model cars, through "PHEV Box". This is a tested easy change of the cars, that not only offers pure EV but also offers smoother battery usage (thus improving the battery life) and better gasoline economy (10% better shown through testing). I would suggest you check out what this system improves in your car, and either hire the the innovator of this "PHEV Box" or offer to buy his knowledge, and then share this to your valuable customers free of charge.
I know you may think you need to use this new "Pure-EV" button as a sales argument for the new model, but if you only consider new sales and not how to keep existing customers happy, you will have a problems with your customer strategy and will lose customers in the long run. Offering an upgrade of older PHEV models would also follow your Corporate Philosophy, and in these days of fuel consumption testing issues of Mitsubishi and other issues for other car-producers so visible in the press, it would be a strategic good move to enhance your brand with a clear and true dedication to your old and new customers in bringing them onwards to a more electric way of driving their cars.
Thank you for bringing us PHEV and your attention to this letter,
Regards,

speriamo possa dare i suoi frutti

ciao
Piovra
Piovra

Messaggio  subfly Sab Dic 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Dato che pare abbiano truccato i test dell'Outlander, attivando la batteria più a lungo solo nel test di omologazione, si potrebbe aggiungere una minaccia di andare in giustizia... magari funziona meglio

subfly

Numero di messaggi : 44
Localizzazione : Milano

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili

:: TECNICA :: PHEV